Our annual Open Day is becoming more and more popular. Stands, trial sites, tours of plots, BBQ food and refreshments and much more – make a note in your diary.
28th/29th June 2022
10.00am – 5.00pm
Varieties of wheat, barley and rape
Stands, tours of plots, demonstrations, trial results, BBQ food and refreshment.
- Independent trials of existing approved varieties and candidate varieties
- Tours of plots with Dr Steve Hoad – SRUC Team Leader Agronomy, Physiology & Genetics
- First and second winter wheats
- Winter barley
- Demonstration of new Clearfield varieties of oilseed rape
- Campaign for the farmed environment pollen and nectar mix
- Many agro-chemical manufacturers will be there
- Local machinery dealers in attendance
- BBQ food and refreshments
- NRoSO and BASIS points available